Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3-31-10 grateful for today

1. A new schedule for my routines
2. Lots of video work and prospective work
3. Letting go
4. Allowing life to unfold
5. The steps and small progresses
6. Children
7. Unconditional love
8. Universal energy and consciousness
9. Allowing gentle progress
10. Letting things be as they are

I've really gotten a good foundation of feeling that the things I'm doing today are steps that will lead me to what I desire. I have some tedious video transfers to do, and I was tired of doing them years ago and I have been making it a chore for myself to get them done. Now, when I look at them as a step to the next big thing in my production career, I get quite excited about doing them. My next big lesson is time. To be grateful for the time I spend at my good enough job. To be grateful for the time I spend taking care of myself (laundry, cleaning, cooking, exercising). It's hard for me because I have so many things I want to do and take care of.

I switched my schedule of my routine around, so I'm going to be getting up later in the morning and staying up later, which means more time to do things after work. I am staying aware of my physical needs and sleep need and I'm not going to force myself to stay up. I do have my vision board done and I would like to hang it up tonight so I can begin to "vision" on it by looking at it as my vision and not something to finish. Oh, a note on Mod Podge. I got the wrong kind for my vision board and I tried it on a corner and it became all wrinkly and I was worried that I was going to ruin it. So, no Mod Podging my vision board. Maybe later (like months later).

I feel time pressing down on me, so I'm going to close with 3 minutes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment