Sunday, March 28, 2010

3-28-10 grateful for today

1. My business coach
2. Thinking clearly
3. Forgiveness
4. Clearness (Unclutter)
5. Video work
6. Changeable goals
7. Desiring without attachment
8. Good friends
9. Shower
10. Bed

It's interesting this feeling of desiring without attachment. I have been so clouded in my thinking trying to attain something this year. I would like to take the third series of this retreat that I have taken the last two years in a row. The last two years I put all on credit and this year, that is not an option. Every decision I have been making has been warped by making that goal. It really has been putting fog in my vision. For example, I have lots of ideas, lots of projects going on. I am following my passion and my passion leads me down several different paths all at the same time. So, time is precious to me (odd that I'm saying that after spending the last three hours watching a movie). Anyway, instead on focusing on these great ideas and doing the things I enjoy, I had been warping every decision to try to make money fast. To try to make this goal of this retreat become a reality as soon as possible. I was forcing it.

This post doesn't seem clear at all. . . . .

Yesterday was powerful for me. I did a powerful process to forgive my father. I have a strong feeling right now writing this because this post goes out to the world. It will be out there for anybody and everybody to see. I was wondering if I need to tell you what my father did to me. And I don't need to. Everybody reading this has a father. It's one of those things that we can all relate to being human. So, I want the world to know that I forgave my father, yesterday. I let the past be in the past and I live now in the present moment. What happened still happened, this doesn't erase anything. My boundaries with my dad are still intact (for my present and future protection). I love my dad and wish him well on his journey through life.

Thats my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment