Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3-2-10 grateful for today

1. Unlimited possibilities and amazement
2. Inspiration, other people being inspired
3. My 15 minute timer
4. My car running well
5. Meditating and taking a nap on my lunch hour
6. Time enough for everything
7. Being triggered
8. Collaboration
9. Silliness and fun
10. Connection with friends

Can it be done? YES! Where "it" is anything you can possibly think of or imagine. When I get stuck in that "no that's impossible" mode of limited thinking, I watch something where people are doing something physical that seems impossible. Watch what tricks skateboarders can do. Those high flying bikers. Just watch these 8 year old neighbors of mine on these wave boards, a board with two wheels on swivels!! Unicyclists. Just watch chinese acrobats! Or ANY acrobats! I hear those naysayers in the back of my head saying things like, "well yeah, but it takes lifetime of training and practice 12 hours a day." SO?! IT CAN BE DONE! Anything can be done. Watch what others can do, what others are inspired about, now what was it that you were inspired to do before the naysayers shut you down?

Now what was it that I was inspired to do? I have an application to finish and get out in the mail. And I'm so grateful that anything is possible in this universe. I can create anything, I can ask for help, I can collaborate, I can have a lot of projects going all at once. Life is a multitude of possibilities every moment. That is so cool!

Sharing much love with the universe. That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment