Saturday, March 13, 2010

3-13-10 grateful for today

1. Not being perfect and within that being perfect
2. My adorable dog
3. Beautiful weather
4. People and the good energy they have when they gather
5. My condo
6. Abundant work to do
7. My spirit
8. Courage and strength
9. Experiencing and processing and flowing
10. Forgiveness

D'oh, I forgot to start the timer again. Well, it's a late post (9:00 pm, late for me) and I'm ready for bed. I started running errands and the day was so beautiful, I went to the beach. It was a good decision. Spring break is in full swing and I so loved the boost of energy I got driving down A1A was heart opening and energy flowing. I have been telling my friend that want a job where I'm outside some of the time, doing something physical some of the time, and then inside working at a desk and computer some of the time. I just realized that I've described filmmaking.

It's time to get those creative juices flowing again and get a new project going. I love creativity.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment