Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3-9-10 grateful for today

1. True connection with others
2. My open heart
3. Unconditional love
4. Focusing on my growth, wholly
5. Choices, everywhere
6. Open to infinite possibilities in every moment
7. Open to the possibility of the infinite opening to me slowly at a pace I can handle
8. Trust
9. Letting go and enjoying being me
10. My 15 minute timer

I'm grateful for this day and choosing to change my perspective and let things go at work. I do a good job and the work I do matters and at the same time I can hold space that in the big picture of my life it is a very small part. Small does not mean insignificant. In acting there are no small roles, only small actors. The past couple of days I have been feeling overwhelmed, as a scanner does from time to time. I'm behind in my work at my job, I'm behind on the projects I'm working on at home, and I had just signed on over the weekend two clients for camcorder tape transfers and my producer is sending me all the footage to burn copies for all cast and crew of the last movie that we did. I had felt a little overwhelmed. I'm much better now. I am grateful for all the abundance that is coming into my life in form and experience. Life is amazing. My life is amazing and wonderful. OH, I also opened back up to change (I hadn't realized I had closed off from it). So, I'm grateful that I am open again to change and I am growing and ever-changing.

Wow. 8 minutes left and I'm ready for bed. That will be it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment