Thursday, March 25, 2010

3-25-10

1. Money
2. An abundance of work
3. Opportunities
4. Infinite possibilities
5. This day
6. A half day at my "good enough job"
7. Abundance
8. Rest rooms
9. Sleep and my bed
10. Life experiences

I am grateful for money. It's surprising to me that that is a new feeling for me, being grateful for money. I had come to realize how much I had resented money because money to me had meant manipulation, control, power over me. I had a wonderful realization yesterday that money is a reflection of abundance and prosperity. It is a reflection, not the actual thing. My goal is to be aware that abundance and prosperity are everywhere. This world is abundant with everything and there is plenty for everybody. Money is a reflection of that abundance, not the goal itself. It's like looking in a mirror. I see something in a mirror that I want, if I try to get it through the mirror I will break something (my hand banging against the mirror and wall or the mirror). If I make attaining the mirror as my goal, I won't attain the thing I saw in the mirror. So, money is a reflection only. It's a tool, like the mirror, to visibly see abundance.

I have an abundance of work coming my way and I'm very grateful for it. I have a half day at my "good enough job" so that I can record a client this afternoon that I'm so excited to be working on this project that I believe is a positive light in this world. There are so many opportunities to bring more light into the universe. I'm very excited about a lot of them. (So, I just went off in my head imagining all these projects and who will be involved and the possibility of sharing with more people).

That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment