Friday, March 26, 2010

3-26-10 grateful for today

1. Rain
2. Sleep
3. Breath
4. This wonderful day of possibilities
5. My adorable dog
6. My car running well
7. Affirmations
8. Meditation
9. Unconditional love
10. People, being with people

I sleep so well when it rains. I have a hard time waking up. When I do, I like to have a slow morning getting ready, so its a bit of a struggle and a balance. The rain brings out the subtleness in us all, I think. Interesting word, subtle. I've been reading more of Taoism and the path to higher spirituality and enlightenment and being subtle and finding your subtle nature is important. My nature that is just there, not there and amplified, not there and pushed out and focused on, just there. Just be.

I've been having issues with exhaustion. I think my body is rebelling because I have not been paying attention to it. I need to balance mind, spirit, AND body. I tend to get more in my head and lately been delving into spirit. My body needs more attention. Since I haven't been paying attention, my body wants to sleep all the time. The only way I know how to give attention is to exercise. I have been desiring work that has more physicality to it. Or maybe I just need to change my thought patterns. I have always believed that I don't like exercising just to exercise, there isn't any usable product out of it. I need to change that. Hmmmmmm. I enjoy exercising my body and feeling my physical abilities and power. I lovingly care for my body through exercising. That sounds pretty good. I'll start with those affirmations today. Right now.

Much love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment