Thursday, April 1, 2010

4-1-10 grateful for today

1. Happy Hour
2. Mastermind
3. Sharing with other souls
4. Life experiences
5. Arts and crafts
6. Letting go
7. Valuing myself
8. Knowing when others are projecting onto me
9. Scanners!
10. Honesty

Yes, Happy Hour is at the top of my list and it's something different than what a majority will think it is. I'm starting a business enterprise with a partner and we are calling our weekly meetings Happy Hour. We are starting a partnership business venture doing things that we love to do and this is to remind us that we are Happy talking about ideas and action steps and procedures and who to get involved and all that stuff that goes into a business that sometimes gets tedious. We focus on this business being fun and enjoyable and that other stuff is fun an enjoyable too because we are our own bosses. We make all the decisions. And so, Happy Hour. My business partner is also a scanner (see Barbara Sher's "Refuse to Choose" for more info on scanners), which makes it a lot of fun also because the directions we go and are following are unlimited. Scanners in business together making a scanner business. This will be so much fun.

I am grateful that there are other souls on this planet that I'm able to share with and are able to share with me. All life's experiences are precious and we learn on our path. The exchange of energy with true sharing of self is such a beautiful and amazing process. Powerful. Exchanging of energy, energy is power, open and honest sharing of self. I know before for most of my life, I shared about other people because I didn't want to lose my energy, what I didn't know, and what was not taught to me, that sharing about myself, truly and honestly, fills me with more energy and power than hoarding all the energy inside me for myself. Energy gains power exponentially when shared. I know now that when I'm talking with another person about somebody that is not there is an illusion. It is not sharing my energy. It's not sharing any energy at all. It's a false sense of connection, that leaves me feeling empty and alone. It's this illusion that our society has been teaching for generations out of "politeness" and "decorum". When sharing how we truly feel honestly with others that accept and support our feelings just by holding sacred space for them, will do so much more for our society than any prisons or laws or government.

That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment