Friday, March 12, 2010

3-12-10 grateful for today

1. The Academy Awards
2. Sandra Bullock
3. My passion
4. My creative abilities and talents
5. Letting go
6. A piece of me coming home again
7. All my emotions
8. My tears
9. My desires
10. Life and all the experiences and opportunities in it.

I so much love who I am and what I do. I am a Filmmaker and a creator and a person. I love me, I love the world. What am I waiting for? What am I afraid of? I have so much heard others tell me that I can't, that now is not the time, that you need to wait for the right opportunity. Other people do not know what I need. I know what I need. I know when it is the right time. I know that ALL the opportunities and possibilities are right. All experiences are good and have lessons in them for me. I know now that I can let go and let other people shine in their light. I don't have to be so controlling, I don't choose to do to them what was done to me. The idea, the creativity becomes so much greater when I, we all, let it flow like it does naturally.

I have something I need to do for myself. I have been putting it off because it is something I need and is currently very hard and scary for me. I desire to be free. I need to walk through where I have been with compassion, understanding, and forgiveness in order for me to see and feel the freedom I have right now in this present moment. I have been distracting myself with illusions of objects and circumstances outside of myself. I have been focusing outside of myself. Not completely, because I have much abundance and love coming into me. I know what I need and I know I have the courage and strength to face it and to do it. I know the world will open up to me when I choose to.

That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment