Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3-10-10 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My budget
3. Letting go of needing to have it NOW
4. Great friends
5. My best friend coming for a visit
6. Choices, endless choices
7. infinite possibilities
9. Opportunities
10. LOVE!

I'm getting back into being connected to feeling the wonderfulness of life and living. Every experience, every moment is a gift. The weather here has been beautiful! Just gorgeous. I have choices to live my life in the way that I feel naturally guided. I had been trying to force a path onto myself. There is a retreat that I've been going to every year and this year financial commitments are being honored. I had been scheming and budget crunching trying to be able to force the finances for the retreat this year. I realized that my focus on the money has been blocking my energy, my flow, my love. It's been blocking my enjoyment of life and everyday. I realize I've been working on my budget and not on my growth. Yes, a budget is helpful for me to be responsible for my money flow. I need to realize that it is a FLOW and it is linked with my energy and LOVE flow. So, I needed to let go of making sure I'd be in the retreat this year and trust that if I am meant to be, the abundance and path will appear to me. And I needed to remember that money started out as tokens of love and appreciation. I need to let my love flow and enjoy and celebrate each day and share my enjoyment and love with others.

I just remembered I wrote one of my items down this morning to put on my list: I'm grateful for my Vision Board. And I'm still working on my vision board since the last week in December. It is really big, 3 feet by 3 feet. I have a TON of pictures and phrases cut out to put on it. Everything won't fit, there is way too much. So, every day or every few days I spend some time on it, sorting through phrases, pasting some things on. It made me think of my Grandma who always had one of those big difficult puzzles set up on her dining room table. We would come to visit and study the pieces and put a few in for her, or help sort. That's what this vision board has turned into for me. And it's inspiring because it is inspiring phrases and pictures. It's my vision for myself. What I want to work on in me, in my business. To know that working on things even just a little bit every day gets me closer to accomplishing things.

That's my 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment