Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3-30-10 grateful for today

1. Sleeping in
2. Getting back on track
3. Making new agreements
4. Open communication
5. Abundance and prosperity
6. My adorable dog
7. Cool weather to sleep in
8. My breath
9. Opportunities
10. Choosing to enjoy today

I've skipped a couple of days of doing this list daily. I'm okay with that. I'm getting back on track today. I slept in a lot this morning. I've been setting my alarm for 4:30 am for about a year now. When I first set it like that a year ago, I was getting up and exercising and doing my morning routine of chanting and meditation. Since our last time change, I have been guiltily snoozing for hours and then having to pick and choose which morning routines I'm going to do. So, I realized today that I can make a new agreement for myself. I have shifted and changed and my morning routine is allowed to shift and change. I can change the time I get up, and change what I do in the morning. I get to experiment with my morning activities until I find a routine that is beneficial for me again. Life is wonderful amazing and ever-changing.

What I know. I know that I like doing my grateful list in the morning. I know I like to have my meditation right after my chanting so those I'll keep together. I know I want to start exercising (I love Denise Austin). I know Tai Chi is essential to my mind, body spirit. I know I like to shower at night. Today, I know I got up at 6:30 am, showered, am now writing this and will have time to walk the dog and make breakfast and lunch and go to work.

Then there is all the abundance and prosperity of work and projects that I have to do. And all of it is fun! I was accepted for a second job yesterday that starts the end of April. I have video transfers lined up to do. Movie projects, website projects.

Whew! That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment