Monday, July 2, 2012

7-2-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  A very long work day
4.  My warm comfortable jacket
5.  Friends
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  The Light
8.  Faith
9.  Perseverance
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

I need to remember to do this list on the weekend.  I had a very rough weekend.  I cried a lot.  I felt lost and alone.  I know The Light is out there and within me . . . . I haven't been able to feel it lately.  This is what Faith is, knowing that The Light hasn't changed or gone away while I'm feeling so much hurt, I have a hard time feeling the light.  I forget the Light is still there.  This is how I feel now, not forever.  I'm safe.  I'm safe to feel hurt and express it. I keep trying to believe that.  Keep trying to believe that I'm safe.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment