Monday, July 16, 2012

7-16-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Love and Light
3.  Gentle lessons
4.  Chanting
5.  Meditation
6.  Music
7.  My car running well
8.  Use of the big room at FPGC
9.  Friends
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

May I connect with my heart, my love and my faith today.  May I feel my soul expand to be close to the surface to be touched by my life experiences today.  May I engage in living today.  May I feel the support of the earth, providing all selflessly, at all times.  May I know that every person matters, as I matter also.  May I know that all my emotions are important and honored by me.  May I have faith that all experiences are opportunities to heal.  May I feel the responsibility of my choices.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment