Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7-4-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  A day off of work
3.  All my emotions and feeling
4.  Safety
5.  Love
6.  Light
7.  Friends and connection
8.  Engaging in my life
9.  Creativity and talent
10.  Writing

It is day 15 of my 30 day food plan.  I cried a lot again at breakfast and I am okay.  I am feeling lighter.  I saw my therapist yesterday about it and helped me see to be grateful for my emotions, grateful for anger, fear, sadness, joy, food.  Because feeling helps me to be engaged in life.  For so long, I learned to survive and protect myself by not engaging in life, to detach, to be on the outside just watching.  Now I want to live!  I want to live!  I want to engage in me and then I will connect more fully to others.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment