Monday, July 30, 2012

7-30-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Sleeping
4.  Heat wrap for my back
5.  Music
6.  Chanting
7.  Letting go
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  Creativity

I'm a bit foggy this morning.  I took a pain killer with a sleep aid last night.  I don't like my cotton filled head the following day after taking that medication.  I did sleep a bit better.  I was still surprised at how often I did wake up even with the sleep aid.  I'm at work and I'm grateful for the Olympics because it will be something to put on the TV so my officemate doesn't continually pick reality programming.  I guess Olympics is reality programming also.  How about the reality programming of physically meeting friends and interacting with them, rather than watch people interact on TV.  The disconnect is getting larger with the illusion of connecting to more by recording people's interaction.  What's really interesting that a lot of people don't realize is that there is a person behind every camer on a reality show.  There are usually 3 cameras catching all the action of a reality show.  Nobody is interacting with them.  People watching with a camera.  How many people in your day do you pass and they are only watchers of your life?  How many people do you watch without interacting?  It used to be something I was really good at.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment