Wednesday, July 11, 2012

7-11-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  All my emotions
3.  Sleeping
4.  Thunderstorms
5.  Therapy session
6.  Music
7.  Creativity
8.  My wonderful job and work
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  Unconditional Love

I felt warm and loved and safe while eating my eggs and toast this morning.  I can see how people could attach that feeling to the food they are eating and think that they would feel that way again by eating that particular food again.  It wasn't the food creating the warm and loving experience.  It was me creating it.  And I know it's not the food because I've eating the exact same thing everymorning for about a month now.  And a lot of those times while eating I felt fear and anger and sadness.  Emotions are interesting, an experience can bring up emotions in me, sometimes those emotions I didn't expect or are surprised by.  Also, I can change an experience by bringing emotions into it.  This is the constant life circle, allowing life experiences from outside in to change me, and bringing myself out to the world to change life experiences.  Breathe in and back out again.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment