Monday, July 23, 2012

7-23-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Silence
3.  Chanting
4.  Sleeping
5.  Affirmations
6.  My car running well
7.  Friends
8.  Hugs
9.  My wonderful job
10.  Love and Light

I am the only one that can create experiences to validate my new beliefs.  That sounds odd, or I sound full of myself.  I realize I am not creating every experience in my life.  There is quite a bit that I am practicing to go with the flow.  The experiences I'm talking about are ones I have a choice over already.  For example, my old belief of "I am worthless and I take up other people's space and time".  In order for my experience to validate that, I would choose to watch 6 hours of TV and movies.  My new belief, "I am important and deserve my own sacred space filled with love and caring."  And to validate that, I spend 6 hours cleaning and caring for myself and my house.  Creating the new experience currently takes more effort and is more uncomfortable.  With practice and time I will slowly shift and be more uncomfortable seeing papers and books strewn about, more uncomfortable seeing dirty dishes stacked up.  It is my choice.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment