Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7-31-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Coming from a place of love
4.  Music
5.  Sleeping
6.  All my emotions, especially fear and sadness today
7.  My wonderful job
8.  Being of service
9.  Fulfilling my needs
10.  Open and accepting

I am scared.  If I allow myself to be connecting to my feelings, I realize that I have been scared since last Thursday.  I had a major breakthrough Wednesday night.  I felt I could see myself living joyfully and fully, being completely open and allowing all things to touch my soul, to feel all things.  For some reason, (my logical brain getting in the way) I think that I won't be scared ever again.  That's completely not true.  Fear is an emotion equal to all other emotions and I need to honor it and experience it.  To continue moving with love, not let fear stop me.  That's what I've done, I've let fear stop me.  I need a new relationship with fear, not run and hide before I even realize that I'm feeling scared.  Fear is part of my soul, along with Joy, Sadness, Anger, Shame, and Hurt.  I expand my soul to be touched by life today.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment