Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7-17-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Hugs
3.  Commercial shoot tonight
4.  My car running well
5.  Unconditional Love
6.  Being held in the Light
7.  Being of service
8.  Silence
9.  Music and chanting
10.  The sun and the earth

I'm very tired today.  I had very active sleeping last night, being up in the middle of the night and then dreams where I was very active.  I need a mental health day off of work.  I only have 3 days to last me until the end of the year.  So, here I am at work, staring at my computer screen.  My whole body and brain feels sluggish.  Does this sound like I'm whining? Like I'm complaining?  It does, doesn't it.  Sorry about that.  I will experience and engage in living today to the best of my ability.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment