Thursday, July 5, 2012

7-5-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My wonderful job
3.  Being of service
4.  Everything that helps me engage in life
5.  All my emotions, feeling and expressing them
6.  Creativity
7.  The step on my journey that I am in right now
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Silence
10.  Music

I am doing much better today.  There are times that I forget that sometimes I need to move toward The Light.  I forget because the Light is in and around everything.  It is constantly flowing and I can see it everywhere.  So if it is everywhere and in me, why would I have to move toward it?  That's my limited engineering brain trying solve emotions with logic.  I forget that my emotions are not there to be solved.  My emotions are there for me to feel engaged in life and the Light.  All my emotions are part of my Soul and my Soul is part of the Light.  How do I explain this simply when it is much deeper?  Okay, an example, when I am feeling scared and sad I can feel this and separate it from Light, kind of like saying that these emotions are not part of the Light, or I have the choice to feel this and move it into the Light, move toward the Light.  A big part is gratitude, thanking being scared and sad for engaging me in life.  Interesting how emotional energy works.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment