Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7-3-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  All my emotions, experiences and feelings
4.  Music
5.  Creativity
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  The Light
8.  Rituals/Practices/Ceremony
9.  Guidance
10.  Faith and Trust

I heard a great quote today:  "the lesson in [creating art] is not to be attached to the object, but practice another way of being in the world."  I love to create things, let my imagination go and create.  It could be a short film I create, an animation, acting, could be a wood carving, drawing, sculpting, painting, musical instrument, creating music, writing stories, memoirs, flowcharts, . . .  I love to create.  And I stop creating, and I block myself from creating when I am attached to the finished product, or when others are attached to my finished product.  I need to practice another way of being in the world.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment