Friday, July 27, 2012

7-27-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Visiting with friends
3.  My wonderful creative job
4.  Creativity and imagination
5.  Music
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  Sleep and feeling rested
8.  Unconditional love
9.  Vibrant life
10.  The Light

I slept better last night than I have in a long while.  I woke up several times, and overall I feel rested and that I had a good sleep.  I went to bed at 8 pm and listened to my body and mind telling me that I had been burning the candle down too far.  I do that with . . . I used to do that with eating too, wait way too long before I would eat.  I would be beyond hungry and then it doesn't feel good when I eat.  Like sleeping, I would stay up, watching something stupid on TV and go beyond sleepy and then it doesn't feel good when I lay down and sleep.  I think I'm learning more about balance.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment