Wednesday, July 18, 2012

7-18-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Music
3.  Creativity
4.  My wonderful job doing what I love
5.  Safety and support
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  Compassion and understanding
8.  Friends and connection
9.  Endless possibilities in every moment
10.  Choices and responsibility

I'm puzzled as to why I feel more rested today.  It is my rational brain and logic getting in the way.  If I look only at what I dreamed about and counted the amount of times I woke up throughout the night, I am puzzled that I feel rested today.  It seems the same as the last few nights when after those nights I felt as if I hadn't slept at all.  I can let go of my puzzlement, and feel grateful that I feel rested.  I have a fun day of editing in front of me of what I shot last night.  I feel peaceful today . . . and happy.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment