Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7-24-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Snoozing and late to work
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  Video editing
5.  Awareness and learning
6.  Breathing
7.  Humanness
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  The Light
10.  This day, new hope, new beginning

I had several dreams last night of a repeating theme.  I am with friends and we out doing something.  We get there and I'm talking and everybody leaves as I'm talking.  I rode with somebody else and I have no way to get home.  I search for them and can't find them.  I feel lost and abandoned.  I wake myself up from that dream and go back to sleep and have another one.  Different friends, different activity, talking about something else, everybody leaves me.  I think I had 3 or 4 of these dreams altogether last night.  Why is this theme coming up now?  I think because I was talking to my friend last night and relating my history of what had happened about 5 years ago.  I had very few close friends.  And each one, for their own reasons, all moved away within one year of each other, all to different locations in the country.  All my friends.  I named them and where they went as I was relating the story and I choked down sadness that was coming up.  Maybe I never processed my abandonment feelings from 5 years ago.  Maybe that's why it's repeating in my dream.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment