Friday, July 20, 2012

7-20-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Validation
3.  Silence
4.  Friends
5.  Unconditional Love
6.  Acceptance
7.  Support
8.  My car running well
9.  Being of service
10.  All my emotions

I received a big piece of the puzzle last night on my issue with food.  A belief I created when I was a small child was that "Eating is rejecting who I truly am."  The only comfort I get from eating foods is that I am so comfortable with rejecting myself.  And this also makes sense because when I'm having a great day, or doing something that I'm passionate about, like when I'm on a film shoot, I don't eat.  My last film shoot, I had to assign somebody the task of making sure I ate during the 16 hour work day because otherwise I go until I pass out.  I don't want to eat when I'm having fun.  I now know the deep belief and I have a new belief:  "I take this [food] in to nourish who I truly am.  Thank you."  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment