Sunday, July 22, 2012

7-22-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Rain and storms
3.  Music
4.  Creativity
5.  Quaker meeting
6.  Silence
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Choices and responsibility
9.  Playing and joy
10.  The Light

We just had a big storm and I was out playing in the rain!  I allowed myself to feel pure joy.  Feeling the cool rain splashing on me, the cool wind blowing around me.  Laughing and giggling as I ran through the rain, jumped in the big puddles, danced and spun around.  I allowed myself to truly be me, in the moment, and feel MY joy of living.  And the joy to come in and take a hot shower.  Now my tennis shoes are clunking around in the dryer and I'm having some hot tea.  This is all grateful thanks to a gift of awareness I received recently.  I became aware of my deep belief that the act of eating is a rejection of who I truly am.  This made a lot of sense to me because my other recent awareness that "Eating was terrifying", although a true belief I felt, my logical brain doubted me because look at the size of me.  One doesn't get fat by being terrified of eating.  Now, together: eating is terrifying, and eating is rejecting my true self, those fit together.  Because rejection is terrifying and look at the size of me, I get to show the world how much I reject myself!  With this powerful awareness, I am able to transform it.  Eating is safe and natural and healthy.  Eating is nourishing my true self.  I allow myself to eat to nourish who I truly am.  This gave me a bigger picture awareness to.  I allow unconditional Love in from Spirit to nourish who I truly am.  My true Light.  I allow unconditional Love in from friends to nourish who I truly am.  I allow myself to express who I truly am.  I give myself permission to be human.  I give myself permission to play in the rain.  Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment