Sunday, July 29, 2012

7-29-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Heating pads
3.  Music
4.  Chanting
5.  AC
6.  My car running well
7.  Friends
8.  Communication
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I have back back again today. I relaxed and watched a lot of TV yesterday. I don't want to repeat that kind of day again. I want to get some things done. This weekend was going to be all about cleaning. I have a hard time motivating myself to clean when I am feeling healthy. When I have pain in my back whenever I move, it is even harder to get myself to clean. I feel foggy today from the amount of TV I watch yesterday. I need to pay attention to my body and to my needs and do what I can today. I am safe. I am loved. I am supported. It's life and my life is okay however it turns out. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment