Thursday, July 12, 2012

7-12-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Music
3.  Chanting
4.  My car running well
5.  All my emotions
6.  Engaging in life
7.  Telling my truth
8.  Compassion
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I'm having a rough day.  It surprises me now that there are still things in my past that I know were there, but didn't allow myself to look at them.  I didn't allow myself to acknowledge certain experiences.  It's kind of like a card catalogue.  I have all the books (full memories) in my library, but I was only referencing the card catalogue whenever I would think of certain things.  Yesterday in my therapy session I was reciting my card catalogue and then I was pulling the books out and looking at them.  Today is a day where I am amazed at how well I'm able to function, at my job, driving my car, talking with others.  Am I protecting them or me by not showing my true emotions today?  Emotions about something in my past I don't know if aquaintences would understand.  I know my close, noble friends understand.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment