Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1-31-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. My body
4. Creativity and talent
5. Chanting
6. Silence
7. Responsibility
8. Endless possibilities in every moment
9. Safety to feel joy
10. Unconditional love

I have a very active imaginative life. I can get inspired by an idea and be off in my imagination watching a whole movie unfold in my mind. I can entertain myself for hours sitting still because I am in my imagination. I've learned that I'm still connected physically to here and now. My body is the bridge. I can imagine an exciting chase scene and feel my body tense up reacting to what I'm imagining. When I'm aware of what my physical body is feeling, I am brought back to the present moment. When I pay attention and actively begin to relax my muscles and check in with all my parts to feel what tension is hanging out here, I am brought back to this present moment. This is a good thing for me to learn and know because I have spent many years in my imagination. I desire to be in this world. And maybe I'll bring more of my imagination into this world.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment