Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1-10-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Sleeping well
3. Chanting
4. Creativity
5. Endless possibilities in every moment
6. Abundance
7. Being in the present moment
8. Love and Light
9. Connection and Touch
10. Safety

I had a busy day yesterday and not much sleep the two nights before, so when I got home about 6 pm, I was exhausted. After walking the dog and having a little dinner, I went to bed and slept. I slept well. In the past month, I've uncovered a painful memory. It was too painful for me to feel as a child, so it has been "frozen" and I'm feeling it now. I need to remember that now is the present moment because the emotions are powerful as if it is happening now. I need to member it is an opened memory and none of my emotions of the event were dulled with time because I didn't feel any of them over time. My time with these emotions is starting now, it is the event that is far away in the past. Sometimes I am confused and believe that I am that small child, not strong enough for this pain. I am now a strong adult and I am safe and able to feel everything now.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment