Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1-24-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. New beginning
3. Cool weather and warm blankets
4. Breathing
5. Working together on a project
6. Silence
7. Chanting
8. Joy
9. Surrender into the Light
10. Unconditional Love

Today is a new day. I am free today to make choices, new choices. I am not bound by the choices I made yesterday or last year. I am clear on my committment to being a healthy, higher version of myself, to growing my capacity to love, forgive, and heal. Yesterday I let doubt creep in and twist up my truth and my world. I reached out and connected back to what restores my faith. I reached out and sat with friends who fed me chinese stir fry which (oddly enough) felt like healing food. Happy New Year! The year of the Water Dragon!
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment