Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1-25-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Being on my spiritual path
4. Acupuncture
5. Happy Hour
6. Creativity and talent
7. Sacred Space
8. Water
9. Breathing
10. Unconditional Love

I created time this morning to consciously, with Light, to place myself in sacred space. I am sacred. And then I placed my Dad in sacred space. In the past, I have been very good at placing others in sacred space and forgetting about myself. Especially if I am in conflict with the other person, there was something in me that was set on either/or. How could we both be sacred when there is conflict? I've learned that resolution is not making one person right over the other, it is placing both in sacredness. Placing all in sacredness. Every person has that of god in them, including me. I am The Light, as are you.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment