Sunday, January 29, 2012

1-29-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Cargo shorts
3. New Years Celebration with my Tai Chi community today
4. Water
5. Waking up naturally with no alarms
6. Chanting
7. Sacred Space
8. Writing, Journaling
9. Responsibility
10. Endless possibilities in every moment.

I chant in the morning while sitting in half lotus position and this is usually when my dog eats his breakfast. This morning my dog climbed on my lap and laid down on me for chanting. I love that feeling of him lying on me or sleeping on me. I feel I have created safe space for him. I am so grateful I have learned to create that safe space for myself also. And it's nice to be in a friend's arms who has created it for me, too. I'm ready for my responsibility and service for this day.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment