Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2-1-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Imagination and creativity
3. An HD camera to play with
4. Responsibility
5. Abundance
6. Chanting
7. Gathering as a community
8. The Light in everything
9. Being of service
10. Being in this present moment

I don't have much to talk about today. I'm looking forward to chanting with my community this evening, being with others in a safe open way helps me to get to the core of me. I almost can feel myself putting my core under layers of protection sometimes. So many people want to be seen and the one thing they do consistantly is hide. I am no longer hiding. I am stepping out and stepping through obstacles. My path is hilly and curvy and I like it that way. It's more interesting that way.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment