Saturday, January 28, 2012

1-28-30 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My Aunt stopping by to visit
3. Napping
4. Chanting
5. Moxa Stick
6. This blog space
7. My home space
8. Endless possibilities in every moment
9. My car running well
10. Unconditional love

Now is the time for me to clean my kitchen and make some pumpkin bread. I have a New Year celebration to attend to tomorrow. This is the year of the Water Dragon. And we are all bringing potluck items. I'm bringing pumpkin bread. I say now is the time for me to clean, because I haven't been. I'm searching for what rythym do I need to stay ahead of the curve of the things I need to do to take care of me. A big step for me is to learn and know that I am sacred. I deserve sacred space for myself. I have a small area where I do my chanting and meditating and sacred practices and it is not hard to keep that place clean and sacred (even when it's the only place my dog will eat his food). I feel scared and a bit overwhelmed when I think I could make my entire place sacred. I deserve it.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment