Friday, January 27, 2012

1-27-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Moxa stick
3. Shooting video outside this morning
4. Trust in my talents, ability, and creativity
5. Meditation
6. Music
7. Breathing
8. Smells
9. Giving, asking, receiving, help, love, light
10. Oneness of the universe

I have food issues. They have come up over the intense weekend and I have been resisting looking at them for a long long time. I have food issues. I don't want to deal with thinking about what I'm going to eat, how it's going to be cooked, how it tastes, I don't want to care about those things. Food is something I need throughout the day and the thing I'm least aware and present about. Eating happens with me, I wait long enough and my body takes over to drive me to the store and buys food. I am ready now to look at my food issues. I am open to start processing all that got twisted about food and eating with me. My acupuncturist who is a Taoist told me that everything has the universe in it. As I am Light and you are Light, food is Light. As I eat food I am eating and taking into me the entire universe. I like that.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment