Sunday, January 8, 2012

1-8-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Breathing
3. Quaker meeting
4. Abundance
5. Calm, relaxed morning
6. Commitment
7. Joy and Peace
8. Unconditional Love
9. Insight and divine messages
10. Dreams

I'm very grateful to breathing this morning. I had an asthma attack last night and Primatine Mist is no longer available. I bought one back in August and have had problems with breathing since then after about 3 years of the clearest breathing I have ever felt. Last night was a mild attack, and still scary. A mild attack for me, I feel like I'm pulling in half or a third of the air of a normal breath. I know I am getting air and know to relax, not move and concentrate on breathing and try to slow it down and or make it deeper to get through it. Which takes a lot longer than a puff on an inhaler. And my breathing muscles hurt and are sore from the effort. I don't move because I can only take a few steps before I have to stop and catch my breath. This was my first attack after my Primatine Mist inhaler ran out a couple of days ago. I threw it in the trash. I tried not to be scared or panic, however I dug through the garbage to find the inhaler. Even though it was empty, I tried to get it give out whatever drops were left in it, and there was a minute amount that did come out and it was enough to open up some of my lungs. Did some last dredge come out of that inhaler? Or was the security of holding the inhaler in my hand and going through the motion help to release my unconscious grip on my own breathing?
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment