Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1-3-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Cool weather
3. Music
4. Integrating more of everyday chores into spiritual growth
5. Chanting
6. Therapy session
7. Abundance
8. Endless possibilities in every moment
9. Unconditional love
10. The Light

There are practices and teachings that I am told about and sometimes I am told over and over and the most inner movement I feel about it is: hmm, interesting. Then I am told about it, sometimes in a different way, sometimes from a different source, sometimes from the same way I have been told before, and this time my inner self feels much more: OOOoohh, or WOW! The most recent time this happened is bringing/integrating daily chores, things I do every day into spirituality. Do my chores with spirit and/or mindfulness. This concept became deeper for me when I read the beginning of a book "The Wisdom Way of Knowing" and she talked about the rhythm of the day to enhance learning/spirituality. It was to chant and meditate to prepare for the teaching, be present for the teaching and then do physical labor after the teaching. Right now my words for describing what happened inside of me is that sparks went off and this fits in with my post from yesterday of doing my chores to take care of me, to change to learning something new or chanting or meditating before I begin the chores . . . I'm not quite sure how all this fits together yet, and I'm excited to find out.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment