Sunday, January 22, 2012

1-22-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. An amazing weekend of group therapy
3. New beliefs and New behaviors
4. Beginners mind, back to the basics
5. Chanting
6. Opening hearts connecting
7. Being of Light, being held in the Light
8. Healing
9. Gentle Loving Healthy Touch
10. Unconditional love

I opened myself to The Light and could feel the energy of it vibrate through me and I could feel the light of others. I ask with the Light of me, and I am answered with the Light of you. Deep wounds of mine needed to be healed so that I could see myself as The Light. I healed a lot of my pain from hurtful touch today. To heal it I had to feel it fully and express it and I was blessed to be in group therapy and had a partner that kept her hand on me so that I could receiving in all the gentle loving touch I was denied and kept denying from myself for so many years. To remove the blocks around my heart I have to feel them.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment