Monday, January 23, 2012

1-23-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Plenty of projects to work on
3. Abundance
4. Being of service
5. Holding others in sacred space, The Light
6. Music and chanting
7. My car running well
8. Breathing
9. Water
10. Unconditional Love

It was asked over the weekend what path I want to be walking on. I realize that I used to be, for most of my life, on a path where I fought with life. I fought against, resisted, and struggled with life. Struggled with loving, with allowing others to love me. Resisted feeling anything and fought against changing and transforming. I am no longer on that path. The path I am on now is gentle love. There is a strength in gentle love. A strength of a tree standing firmly grounded in the earth and reaching slowly and lovingly toward the light. Of bending with the breeze, wind and even storm. Gently accepting and loving and constantly reaching for the light. Also the gentle love of a river, moving around and surrounding obstacles with gentle love. Wearing down the hardness of my walls and eroding them completely. Gentle Love.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment