Monday, January 30, 2012

1-30-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog and listening to him snore
2. Chanting
3. Meditation
4. Creativity and talent
5. My car running well
6. I ask with the Light in me, I am answered with the Light in you
7. Knowledge and ability
8. Abundance
9. Paper and pens and pencils and colors
10. Unconditional love

I'm excited for today. I have a few projects to work on at work to keep me busy and the day will go by fast. And tonight I have all the ingredients and instructions to "open" my wok. I received a new cast iron wok for christmas and I've been scared to "open" it. There is a process to get all the metal residue off of it and start to create the natural non-stick patina of cooked oil on it. I'm excited and have committed that once it is "opened" to cook at least 3 times a week in it. I enjoy chinese stir fry. I needed "chinese chives" which go by many names and are usually only found in asian markets. There is only one asian market near me, that I know of. I went there forgetting my book that has the picture of it and I found my stainless steel scrubber and something that looked like the chives. I get to the counter to ask if this is what they were and ran into a bit of a language obstacle. Also, it was cash only and I'm so used to just having my debit card. I went home and got the book and cash and went back. I pushed through a little fear because I felt a little stupid and I knew that the only way I was going to learn was to ask questions. I am safe and okay not knowing something new. I'm okay asking for help. The lady behind the counter was amazed I came back and thought the book was great and that I got the right thing. I'm on the right path.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment