Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1-11-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Support from loving noble friends
4. Happy Hour
5. Imagination to create with
6. Shower this morning
7. Soft fabric clothes
8. Gentleness with myself
9. Breathing
10. Love and Light

I am expressing and releasing my pain and hurt from a long ago memory in amounts that I can handle. I am an adult now with strength and power that I did not have as a child. It's odd to feel like if I let it all out at once, I will be ripped apart in the releasing. My sanity will be ripped apart. If I let it just go it will rip around like the tasmanian devil cartoon, bouncing off of everything inside of me. If I take it by the hand gently and walk slowly a few steps having it focus on me, I will feel all that powerful pain and horror and I will keep my sanity. Please hold me in Light so that I can look my pain and horror in the eye with love and caring and gentleness.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment