Thursday, January 12, 2012

1-12-12 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Therapy session
3. Client liking my work
4. Breathing
5. This day, wonderful, beautiful, and ever changing
6. My warm comfy jacket and soft blanket
7. Chanting
8. Affirmations
9. Silence
10. Unconditional Love

I don't know what to write about today. I have a therapy session today after work and I'm grateful for that because I feel like I'm carrying a dead rotted thing way down deep inside me. I believe it is a part of me that died a very long time ago and has been rotting way down deep inside. Now I've uncovered it and the stench and pain and hurt are coming up. Maybe this is why my dog is afraid when I release these emotions and the sobs come out from so very deep inside. I'm bringing Light to a very dark part of myself and I don't understand much yet. I need to trust and have faith.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment