Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2-9-10 grateful for today

1. 15 minute timer
2. Sleep
3. My fixed and comfortable bed
4. Doing my best
5. Food gifts from friends
6. My breath
7. Life
8. Unconditional love
9. Choices
10. Opportunities

I am currently very tired. An amazing, emotional, powerful breakthrough last night. I went right to sleep when I hit the pillow and feel like I slept very well. I woke up feeling like I still needed sleep and let myself skip some morning rituals and sleep for an extra half hour. Maybe I needed more sleep than that, maybe I needed to do my rituals instead because I have been struggling all day to keep my eyes open. Have you ever watched a dog fight sleep? That's what I've been doing all day. I don't even know if I did nod off a couple of times at work because I have spans of time where I don't know if I did anything. I am grateful for sleep. I know sleep is waiting for me tonight. I have one more commitment to follow through on for tonight, and then it's straight to bed.

Sending much unconditional love to all the lights in the universe. There's 8 minutes left on my timer, and I'm signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment