Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2-23-10 grateful for today

1. My friend back at work with me today
2. Awareness of my comfort zone and stepping out of it
3. Physicalness
4. Being present in this day
5. Celebration
6. Unconditional Love, Openness, and Trust
7. True connection
8. Open structure
9. My creative abilities
10. My new foundation of open to possibilities

I need to stay present in the moment. I have a lot of things in the works that require me to wait for them. For instance, my tax refund, an interview coming up, popular awareness of this blog, a video shoot this week, a second job as a census taker. I have things that need my attention today, and one of my old habits is to visualize and daydream about these upcoming things and what I'm going to do once this comes through or that is offered to me. All that does is rob me of my present moment and each and every moment is precious. I'm not present for the sun coming up, for my dog that just wants to love me in this moment. I'm not present enjoying the breakfast I made for myself, and I'm not present in taking care of myself. The things that I do not need to wait for money to do, clean my bathrooms, vaccuum, pick up my "business planning" and organize it. At work yesterday, I was thinking about the new position I have an interview scheduled for and I lost my motivation to do the job I currently have. That is not the new person I am. I celebrate the work that is in front of me everyday and I am grateful for it.

I am in the present moment with love, openness, and trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment