Thursday, February 25, 2010

2-25-10 grateful for today

1. Knowing myself
2. Being completely caught up on all my bills
3. Having a financial plan while knowing I am complete and total abundance
4. My adorable dog
5. Opportunities that I can apply myself to
6. My abundant creativity
7. Life and experiences
8. Love, openness, and trust
9. My friends
10. My family

I received my abundance through the channel of my tax refund and I'm grateful that I am caught up and up to date on my bills. I have an affirmation that I've been saying probably only about a month now, back when my brain had no idea how it was going to figure out how to get up to date on everything: I pay all my bills easily on time with love and abundance including [here is where I put a few things that are currently not in my budget]. So, very soon after I started affirming that, I received word that my tax refund was going to be much larger than I expected. Very cool! I open myself to new channels of income.

I am just very grateful to enjoy each day. I'm learning more and more about my true needs and also about "illusionary needs". Things that I think I need and when I really look truthfully at them, it is not what I need. Like watching TV at night. There are some nights where I think I need it. I need to just veg out and watch some mindless TV, I've had a very mentally hard working day. When I stop and take a look at it, most of the time I am using watching TV to avoid doing something that I'm excited and scared about. Like applying to these fellowships. The shoot I had planned for tonight fell through and I suddenly have a free evening that I didn't think I had (abundance? I think so). So, I'm all jazzed about getting home and getting my applications all done and off my plate TONIGHT!! Yeah! Go Baby! I get home, and what do I want to do? Sit and watch TV and tell myself that I still have time. That is my illusion I am selling myself. That is the trap I put myself in. I take full responsibility and I own it. I choose to CHANGE IT NOW!

Life is wonderful!! That's my 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment