Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2-16-10 grateful for today

1. 20 pounds of chicken leg quarters for $10
2. Being open to all possibilities
3. The sun, the moon, the earth.
4. My adorable dog.
5. the possibility of forgiveness
6. Compassion
7. Believing in the gift in everything
8. People
9. Trees
10. Mountains

Every experience is a gift. It may not seem like it at the time. I'm shifting my beliefs and I'm willing to believe every experience is a gift. Trust me, I have a few experiences in my past that don't seem like gifts at all. I'm open to all possibilities. My job this week is to bring Love, Openness, and Trust to all that I do. Sharing love, openness and trust will bring me even more love openness and trust. Sometimes it's hard. Sometimes I fall back into the terror that I know so well. What am I scared of? Childhood nightmares to come back and haunt me. I need to remember that I'm far away from that now, in time, in power. I'm here now and my emotions may be coming out of me finally to be released, and I am able to do that now safely. I am able to take care of myself and honor my emotions. I have the power now to choose to release my past. My past is me. I have the power to have my past release me. I'm the only one hurting myself now, in this present day.

I share much love with all the world. Because I have that much and more within me. As do each of us.

That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment