Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2-17-10 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Love
3. Openness
4. Trust
5. My journey through life
6. Noble friends
7. Abundance
8. Prosperity
9. Generosity
10. Smiles

I am rearranging my budget and getting ready for an hour long session with a debt management counselor. I have asked for help and I am receiving help. Also, Dave Ramsey's name keeps coming at me from all directions. His website is very cool along with his 7 baby steps for becoming debt free. I am receiving his book tomorrow as a friend of mine ended up with two copies and she is giving me one. Abundance is everywhere. I am open and loving and trust that I am already in abundance and prospering. All good is coming my way and I deserve it. I've had to remind myself of that all day. My old habit is to worry about how I'm going to pay for this or that, or where is the money going to come from. I am already in abundance and prospering. I'm not sure how it works, I don't need to know why or how. I am the person responsible for my happiness and success. All opportunities are possible. I have the power within me to drastically change my financial, emotional, and spiritual space at any time.

Does it sound like I'm trying to convince myself? It feels odd and strange. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to convince myself and there are other times when I believe and I feel this energy flowing. It's an uncomfortable feeling only because it is new. It feels like a sense of peace with activity. It's interesting and cool. I equate it to "if you build it, they will come." Funny, I don't think I've put movies on my list at all. I'll have to go back and reread old ones to see if I have. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow to put it on there.

That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment