Saturday, February 20, 2010

2-20-10 grateful for today

1. Road Trip!
2. My car running well
3. My Grandpa
4. My Aunt
5. Unconditional love
6. Openness
7. Trust
8. Google maps
9. My adorable dog
10. Forgiveness

I'm on a road trip today to go visit my Grandpa and my Aunt. I'm very excited to go and see them and show off my Didgeridoo that I made. It's early this morning and I still have to pack and get going. It's a 3-4 hour drive. My dog does not like riding in the car. In the past I would not feed him the morning of a trip as he tends to get sick in the car. I didn't like the idea of denying him food this morning when he was very hungry. So, we will see what happens today in the car. I'm up to an adventure (and taking lots of towels with me). I'm not going to take up my full 15 minutes this morning as I'm anxious to get on the road.

Sending much love to all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment