Thursday, February 18, 2010

2-18-10 grateful for today

1. Balance
2. Dave Ramsey
3. Abundance
4. Prosperity
5. Knowing I'm ok
6. Generous noble friends
7. My adorable dog
8. Movies!
9. IM chat at work
10. Letting go of "needing"

My good friend dropped of Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. She had an over abundance of two of these books and I received this gift from her. Interestingly enough, it was literally two minutes before I had a phone conference appointment with a debt consolidation counseling service. Before all of this, I had to download and fill out the financial worksheets before the debt consolidation counseling session. By filling out there worksheets, which prompted me to go back to my budget spreadsheets that I had been working for myself since 2002, and that I had ignored completely for the last two years. By going back and looking at my spreadsheets and their worksheets, I found that I'm okay. Not spilling over with money, but not drowning in debt either. I'm okay. My budget is simple, it has stayed simple. I know when I work it, I can become debt free. It's hard in the beginning, and as things become paid off, it becomes easier.

I'm so looking forward to working Dave's plan. It's a lot like how I think anyway, and I've been led astray by my own fears and demons of wanting to punish myself. So, I'm already sold on it. Some of the myths he talks about I wonder how people think that way to begin with. Some of the myths I say, oh yeah, I used to think like that and now NEVER AGAIN! One myth I skipped over completely because I never understood leasing a car. I'm very excited about learning and implementing his plan because there are things on there that I've never thought about before, like saving, and retirement, and abundant wealth. So, I'm ready to get down to the nitty gritty and get going!

I am completely and totally the individualized realization of abundance and prosperity!

That's my 15 minutes (for today).

No comments:

Post a Comment